As Rutherford County continues to monitor the impacts of the COVID-19 virus, please know that the safety of our visitors and community is THE highest priority. The Rutherford County Visitors Center is open, and we are happy to assist you!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid shaking hands, and always wash your hands after physical contact with others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- If using a tissue, immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.