As Rutherford County continues to monitor the impacts of the COVID-19 virus, please know that the safety of our visitors and community is THE highest priority. The Rutherford County Visitors Center is open, and we are happy to assist you!
State of Tennessee Information and Resources
Governor Bill Lee laid out guidance in the “Tennessee Pledge” — a resource to keep businesses, customers and travelers safe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid shaking hands, and always wash your hands after physical contact with others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- If using a tissue, immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.