The 1st Walk to Cure Arthritis in Murfreesboro
Donations are needed to find a cure for arthritis and the 1.6 million Tennesseans, including children, who have one of these conditions! Donations stay local to help Tennesseans.
• Sunday, May 3rd 1-3pm - 1 Mile walk (walking not required)
• MTSU’s Murphy Center -Free parking available and plentiful, handicap accessible
• Family fun event with circus-theme, games, face painting, happy clowns, booths & free food
• Come meet the Honorees, including “Finn" the first Dog Honoree who has arthritis and only 3 legs. Other ‘Waggers’ on leash are welcome too!
• An Arthritis Foundation event, 501©3 non-profit, donations are tax deductible